We can be reached at any time via the “Contact Us” page of Kavkom or directly by email at email@example.com
1. For what purposes and on under which legal basis do we process your personal data?
We collect, process and store your personal data for the following purposes, and under the following legal basis:
- When you contact us via our website, we will process your personal data in order to contact you again, in particular by email and/or by phone, in order to present Kavkom to you by offering you a demonstration or a free trial of our application and our services. All of these communications will also be used to inform you of our commercial offers. The processing of your personal data is here based on our legitimate interest to contact you for commercial purposes.
- When you use the Kavkom web application, your personal data will be processed and stored to allow you to authenticate yourself and access the Kavkom services. This processing of your personal data is thus necessary for the performance of the contract concluded between the company to which you belong and our company when you decide to use Kavkom.
- As part of the proper administration of the Kavkom web application, we may also collect your personal data in order to send you emails confirming your registration, technical notifications and updates. The processing of your personal data is thus also necessary for the performance of the contract concluded between the company to which you belong and our company when you decide to use Kavkom.
- In order to ensure an adequate level of security of our solution, we may also collect your personal data to send you security alerts. The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the security of our application.
2. Who will have access to your personal data?
Your personal data will only be accessible by authorized persons within our company and for the purposes strictly necessary for their respective missions (in particular our customer service, our sales department, and our technical department).
We may also provide access to your personal data to the following third party recipients:
- – The personal data we process about you will be stored on Amazon Web Services’ hosting infrastructure.
- – We may also call upon certain third-party service providers, who may have access to your personal data stored on Kavkom within the framework of their activity. The services provided by these providers are necessary for the operation of Kavkom and the services we offer such as the provider allowing you to send SMS via the Kavkom application.
3. How will your data be hosted and stored?
As explained above, the personal data we process about you will be stored on Amazon Web Services’ hosting facilities. These infrastructures are located in Europe, more specifically in Paris, France.
All other of our service providers who may have access to your personal data are located in the European Economic Area.
However, some of our technical teams that may have access to your personal data are located in Israel, a country that benefits from an adequacy decision issued by the European Commission establishing that this country ensures an adequate level of protection of personal data.
We ensure that the personal data of users is adequately and appropriately secured and have taken the necessary precautions to preserve and have our host preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and in particular prevent it from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons. If necessary, any possible security breach will be notified to you in strict compliance with the applicable regulations.
Your login and identification data will be anonymized within one month, by our company after deleting your user account on Kavkom.
Your contact data may however be kept by our company for commercial prospecting purposes for a maximum period of 3 years from your last contact with us, unless you object.
4. Exercising your rights
In accordance with the European regulation on the protection of personal data, you have the following rights:
- – A right of access allowing you at any time to know whether or not your personal data is being processed by our services and when it is, to have access to said personal data and to the information required by law concerning the way in which said data is processed,
- – A right of rectification allowing you to request that any inaccuracy concerning your personal data be corrected as soon as possible,
- – A right to erasure, allowing you to request as soon as possible that your personal data be erased when (i) their retention is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected (ii) you have objected to the processing and therefore wish them to be erased (iii) the data have been processed unlawfully; (iv) the data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation that is provided for either by European Union law or by French law,
- – A right to limit the processing of your personal data (i) when you contest the accuracy of the personal data collected for the period of time necessary to verify its accuracy, (ii) when, following a processing operation established as non-compliant, you prefer the limitation of the processing to the complete erasure of the data (iii) when the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing operation but is still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; (iv) when you have objected to the processing and you wish to limit the processing for the period of time necessary to verify whether the legitimate reason invoked is justified,
- – A right to portability allowing you to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request that such personal data be transmitted to another data controller, provided that such request for portability relates to personal data that you have directly provided and that concerns you and that such request for portability does not infringe the rights and freedoms of third parties
- – A right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation and the processing in question will be stopped unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons to continue it in accordance with the applicable regulations,
- – The right to set up instructions for the retention, deletion and disclosure of your personal data after your death,
- – In case the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
These rights can be exercised by contacting us directly via the “Contact Us” page of Kavkom or directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints concerning the use of your personal data may also be addressed to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX