Why have a professional switchboard?
- To receive orders or make appointments.
- To collect the opinions, questions, or queries of customers or potential customers. It is, therefore, an essential customer relationship management tool.
- To be permanently available for its customers to avoid appearing unreachable or inform the caller about your hours of availability.
- To display a professional image from the first contact with an informative and personalized welcome message.
- Immediately categorize the different requests thanks to a predefined configuration to provide the most suitable and fastest possible response.
What is IP Centrex telephony?
If the telephone switchboard is not a new invention (dates from the 19th century), its use has been completely transformed. First using a mechanical call distributor and then analog telephone lines (PABX), the switchboard is now wholly modular and decentralized for simplified installation and management. Furthermore, using IPBX technology (internet telephony), the VoIP telephone switchboard increases use possibilities. Easy to install (it only requires a mains socket and a network socket), it now incorporates many features (messaging, speed dialing, caller ID), which, coupled with your CRM, allow you to respond as closely of your customers’ expectations.
Would you like to enjoy a personalized demo of the power and simplicity of Kavkom?
A Kavkom advisor agrees to contact you immediately to help you by asking to be called back.
Solution : Phone System
Prorated invoicing & no obligations !
Receive call only Outgoing call blocked
Virtual number offered
and outbound calls
Virtual number offered
Ask for a personalized plan according to the needs of your business.
Who is the IPBX switchboard intended for?
The advantages of Kavkom's VoIP switchboard
Optimum call quality
Cloud network infrastructure
A solution accessible to everyone, everywhere
A reduced telephony budget
The features of Kavkom's VoIP switchboard
- The possibility for teams to choose the time slots during which they will be available and redirect the call to another person when this person is absent.
- Redirection by skills allows the customer to get in touch with the person best able to meet their needs.
- The ability to create call forwarding or redirection scenarios based on day, availability, customer wait times, customer needs, and many other parameters.
- An interactive voice server (IVR) to direct the customer to the best service to meet his request.
- The choice of personalized hold music.
- The option to program an end-of-call scenario.
- Call recording.
- The possibility of measuring customer satisfaction through a post-call questionnaire or call statistics (duration of the call, the time required to solve the problem, missed calls, etc.).